Monday, February 17, 2014

Something Much Better than Robots or Machinery Replacing Workers on these Ranches

On the short flight back from Oahu to Kauai, I enjoyed the article in the Hawaiian Airlines magazine Hana Hou called "Canine Cowboys."  

The in-depth article details the use of work dogs in place of cowboys on some Hawaiian ranches.

My fellow HR professionals will appreciate this line which is quoted from Kapapala Ranch owner Lani Cran Petrie:

“In this country three dogs will do what seven men could barely do,” she says. “They’re happy little souls if you give them a job. And no workmen’s comp.” 


 

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is this for real? "In this country three dogs will do what seven men could barely do".
json formatter
spanish to english
bullet force

11:51 PM, May 10, 2017  
Blogger Hà Nguyễn said...

Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
www.baixar-whatsapp.com.br

4:16 PM, August 31, 2017  
Blogger Thu Lê said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: instagram photos. What about you?

11:20 PM, September 17, 2017  
Blogger Love Kpop said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
www.clickjogosclick.com

9:49 PM, November 16, 2017  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home